Saturday 22 June 2013

DAY JOB








London - a magazine lover's dream. It didn't take long for me to find my favourite newsagent. Right near my work, it's a little off license that stocks every magazine you can imagine. The first time I went in there and saw shelves upon shelves of delicious covers, my breathing quickened.

The three Indian men that work there know me well now, and as soon as I'm near the counter will rush to tell me teasingly "The Australian ones are running late this month... Like always!" They know my favourites, suggest ones I might like and always write down my suggestions (Monster Children please!)

I won't go anywhere else for my magazines, and I like it that way. My ideal lunch break is a trip down to them, then a coffee in my favourite cafe a little further down the street, trying not to get crumbs and sugar all over the new, crisp pages.

Above: Corduroy magazine / Day Job magazine




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Sissons. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig